University of the Nations
All schools of YWAM are part of the University of the Nations (U of N). You can graduate in different colleges (faculties). For all graduate programs, you first have to complete a DTS.
Check out the U of N Website for more information
YWAM’s University of the Nations (U of N) operates in 650 locations in 160 countries, providing programs in approximately 100 languages around the world. The U of N is committed to teach and develop men and women spiritually, culturally, intellectually and professionally.
The U of N aims to equip students to serve in all spheres of society and in all nations. The goal of the U of N is to teach students how to apply biblical truth practically and to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).
The U of N offers Associate’s degrees, Bachelor’s degrees, and Master’s degrees from its seven colleges. The seven colleges have been designed to bring God’s truth and hope to the seven most influential areas of society.
These colleges are:
- College of the Arts and Sports
- College of Christian Ministries
- College of Communication
- College of Counseling and Health Care
- College of Education
- College of Humanities and International Studies
- College of Science and Technology
There are also six interdisciplinary centers:
- Community Development Centre
- The Centre for Discipleship Training Schools
- The Family Resource Centre
- The Student Mobilization Centre
- The GENESIS Centre
- The Centre for European Studies